Keeping your office clean isn’t a choice. Staff and employees deserve working in a clean environment, and at the same time, a well-maintained office attracts clients and patrons. Back in the past, companies would take the pain of interviewing professional cleaners and hire them for the job, but that’s passé now. It makes much more sense to choose a company that can take the cleaning contract and get the job done without too many hassles. Here are some serious reasons to hire a commercial cleaning company and some tips to choose the best one.
- When you hire cleaning companies, you are hiring experts. Apart from the regular dusting, cleaning and sanitizing, these companies ensure things are in order, so that the work environment is completely in sync with the productivity.
- Hiring a commercial cleaning means getting all kinds of jobs done. They don’t mind emptying the dustbin or cleaning the washroom floor, because this is a specific task for them. They also know that the fact their contract can be at stake if the work isn’t done right
- Commercial cleaning is done professionally, which means that all kind of allergens and other concerns will be taken into account during the cleanup. This is very important for maintaining a safe and clean environment. Most companies do not want their managers to be checking for mold, and this is the next best option they have.
- Professional cleaning also means using safe and eco-friendly agents and detergents for daily work, which can be of great benefit in the long run. If you want to get the premises cleaned for complete check, a good service is all you need.
- Finally, commercial cleaning, when done right, is always in budget. Instead of going through the agonizing process of hiring individual cleaners, you can simply give the contract to a company at a pre-decided price. This will not just keep the costs in check, but at the same time, you will be assured of services and can just do a weekly check, without extra supervision.
Choosing a service
Finding a good company for commercial cleaning can be a bit complicated. Firstly, every service claims to be the best in town, and secondly, you have to crosscheck too many things. It is a good idea to get a few answers before hiring them.
- What are your credentials? Are you licensed on the job? Do you have insurance?
- What kind of clients do you deal with? Can you offer a few references?
- Have you worked with clients in my industry?
- What are your working hours? Are you flexible with changing timings for my business?
- How do you charge your clients? Are there fixed packages? If not, are you open for negotiation?
- What are the common cleaning techniques you use?
- What do you do to eliminate disturbance to work environment?
Make sure that you check these aspects and get the right references from a company, which can be crosschecked for better idea of their goodwill and market value!
Author Bio – James Grimsley is the CEO of ECMS, a specialist facilities management and commercial cleaning business based in London, UK. James is an experienced entrepreneur having been involved in start-ups for nearly 20 years. He has a genuine passion for entrepreneurship and helping ambitious business owners to get their ideas off the ground and brought to fruition through sharing insights and knowledge via the online community.